If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
– Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
– Klarna may not have been able to check your details using the billing address you have provided. Make sure that your billing address is the same address that your bank is registered to.
– You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna statements. Once these are paid off, try paying with Klarna again. If you have recently paid off outstanding statements, please allow 24 hours before trying to pay through Klarna again.
– You may have missed a required field at checkout.
– If you have not used Klarna before and you are shipping to a different billing address, the payment may be declined.
Please note Klarna is an independent payment company. Art History 101 has no influence over whether or not your payment with Klarna is accepted. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.